Times & Durations
- Monday-Saturday: 9:45 a.m. start
- Sundays: 10:15 a.m. start
- All Key West bike tours are 2 hours!
What To Wear
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Sneakers are recommended.
- Don’t forget a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen!
What to Bring
- Bring a bottle of water or another bottled beverage.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- The bikes have a basket for your belongings.
- Child (12 & Under)
- Babies (Baby Seat)
Explore Key West On Bike
Discover Key West on a one-of-a-kind bike tour with me, Lloyd! Since 1972, Key West has held my attention and I can’t wait to show you my home on a leisurely ride along our quiet streets and hidden lanes, pointing out the classic examples of Shotgun, Bahamian, Victorian, Eyebrow, and Conch-style houses. This family-friendly bike tour is appropriate for all ages and is a great way to learn about this tropical paradise from a passionate local guide.
As we ride, we enjoy some stops to taste fresh, tropical fruit like freshly cracked coconut, key limes, mangoes, and more. Enjoy the alluring fragrances of frangipani (plumeria), jasmine, gardenias, and allspice on this easy two-hour ride. We also explore the Key West Wildlife Center, visit a lush botanical garden inside a historic fort, and tour past the homes of famous authors and hear their untold secrets! This bicycle tour of Key West is a treat for all the senses and a mesmerizing experience you can’t miss on your Florida vacation.
Meeting Location and Check-In Time
- Lloyd’s Tropical Bike Tour starts at Island Bycicles on the corner of Truman Ave. and Grinell St.
- GPS Location: 929 Truman Ave, Key West, FL 33040
- The location is Island Bycicles with a “Lloyd’s Tropical Bike Tours” sign out front.
- Please be sure to arrive right on time for your tour.
- If you are lost or running late, please call Lloyd at (305) 304-4700.