2 Hour Tour | Adults $39, Children $30, Babies $15 | Departs at 9:45am Tuesdays - Sundays & 10:15am Mondays
Hi, my name is Lloyd and I would like to share my unique bicycle tour of Key West with you. What I provide during this leisurely ride along our quiet streets and hidden lanes is a hands on sensory rich field trip.
You will enjoy tasting tropical fruit like freshly cracked coconut, key limes, mangoes and more. Try the fragrance of frangipani (plumeria), jasmine, gardenias and allspice. Roll along quiet streets lined with classic examples of Shotgun, Bahamian, Victorian, Eyebrow and Conch style houses.
Explore the Key West wildlife Center and visit a lush botanical garden inside a historic fort. This tour is for people of all ages.
Visit the location of the homes of famous authors, and hear their untold secrets.
• Tuesday-Sunday: 9:45am Start
• Mondays: 10:15 Start
• All Tours are 2 Hours!
• Adults (riding their own bike) $39 per person
• Children, 12 and under (riding their own bike) $39 per person
• Children, 12 and under (riding in sidecar or pull along) $30 per person
• Babies (In an attached baby seat) $15 per person
• Lloyd’s Tropical Bike Tour starts at the Moped Hospital on the corner of Simonton Street and Truman Avenue
• GPS Location: 601 Truman Avenue, Key West, FL 33040
• This space is located in an old gas station with a “Lloyd’s Tropical Bike Tours” sign out front.
• Please be sure to arrive right on time for your tour.
• If you are lost or running late, please call Lloyd at (305) 304-4700.
• Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
• Sneakers are recommended.
• Don’t forget a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen!
• Bring a bottle of water or another bottled beverage.
• Don’t forget your camera!
• The bikes will have a basket for your belongings.